
Today was an exciting day. It started off as a normal day would, dishes for breakfast, then to decide who is going on the sweaty and disgusting trash run. Well since Lark sprained her ankle, I was the lucky one. We did all the other trash and then off to collect the food. On the way to the pit we picked up Kawana and Linda. They had never been and everybody needs to see how fabulous the pit is! we get there and we look into the woods to see if there is any movement, we don't see any so we continue to dump our trash. we get back in the truck and start to pull away when Linda says, look over there it's a bear. Devin and I jumped out of the truck and we looked back in the weeds, and sure enough a big black bear was coming to eat the fresh ham we had just dumped. It was the coolest thing ever. Lark wasn't too excited since every time she doesn't go we see one. She will see one eventually, i just know it.
Well other than that. I have tomorrow off and if my allergies are better I may head into town and look around. Or i might just sleep. who knows! write later <3

No comments:
Post a Comment