Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kids Come Wednesday the 17th

It is already Sunday. A week and one day since i arrived! i can't believe how fast time has flown. The kitchen staff is great and I am making some good friends. I think i'm finally adjusted to the altitude, but then i get sick, well i guess you just deal with the hand you get dealt. The weather has become great..still cool in the evenings but still nice. The snow has melted on the mountains, there almost all blue, we had a cookout tonight, the view was AMAZING!! i got some great pics of the town Estes Park and some cute ones of my room mates. Well I suppose next week is going to be a big one at least after wednesday. Write later, <3 Bye

1 comment:

  1. I posted one comment and it didn't take Can't wait to see some pics Hope your feeling better Love you Poodie

    ReplyDelete