
Today was an interesting day, to say the least. This morning it was soo hard to get up. It made my head hurt thinking I had three meals left before I was done for the day. But thank goodness time flew by and now there is only one more meal left! I was lucky enough not to do trash today (we had soup yesterday) if that explains anything. well i decided that bathroom cleaning was going to be the highlight of my day. I strapped on those hot yellow gloves and started to clean. well i was almost done cleaning and i scrubbed the toilet and i was putting it away and one drop of cleaner shot into my eye. I thought oh CRAP! i ran to the sink in the kitchen and Karin helped me rinse it out. i then went to the nurse and they flushed it out even more. It is still a little red and it still burns a little but it will be better when i get married. hehe. well other than that tomorrow is my day off and i think i'm just going to bum around camp. i'll write later!

No comments:
Post a Comment