Wednesday, July 22, 2009

what has happened in 13 days

we had midterm from the 13 to the 15th of July. I came back and the kids came on Wednesday. Thursday morning i woke up and I felt sick. I went to the nurses station and they gave me cough drops. She asked for my symptoms and that was the end. I was admitted into the quarantine with the other 12 girls. And i stayed there until Tuesday until I was on anti-biotic .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today Rae Ann and I went on trash run. We got done with girls camp and we were down by the compactors and the car stalled and we figured out we had to get gas. WOO what a idea. haha. Then we finally got to the bear pit and there was three bears. One bear came down and Rae Ann and I got tons of pics, we honked the horn to get him to go away and it worked for about 2 minutes. then he came back. We got more pics and then we were like 10 feet away and we got majorly growled at. We were scared shitless and we got in the truck and rolled up the windows. we finally got the trash dumped and we came back to share our story.

No comments:

Post a Comment